Welcome to the Department of Real Estate's Public Database web site where you can obtain information on:
- Search for a salesperson or broker to view license information and download certified license history, view employment history and disciplinary actions.
- Search for a company to view license information, employees, branch offices, disciplinary actions and the designated broker and branch manager.
- Search for courses that have been scheduled by schools.
- Search for schools that are approved to teach courses in a particular category, ensure that courses are approved for continuing education or pre-license credit, and the instructors are approved.
- Search for instructors to view the courses and schools they are approved to teach.
- Search developments and download Public Reports.
Enforcement and Compliance
- Search for disciplinary actions and download Orders.
- Download lists of data that can be imported into your own applications for creating reports, generating statistics, etc.
Be sure to check the Services menu on the left side of this screen for any functions not listed above, for help, and for other useful links.
To renew your license, change your personal information (address, phone number, email, etc.), or make an employment change please go to the Department's Real Estate Licensing web site. General information (late-breaking news, forms, licensing information, etc.) is available at the Department's Main web site.
The Department makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all information contained in our databases is accurate. However, typographical and other errors may be present. The Department of Real Estate cannot guarantee the accuracy of the data provided on this web site and all information obtained shall be used at the sole risk of the user. The Department of Real Estate and the State of Arizona accept no liability and shall be held harmless by the user of the data obtained through this web site for any loss or damage that results from the use of the data.